Friday 17 February 2012

Spending less on false eyelashes

Buying false eyelashes always leaves me feeling like I've spent my money on practically nothing. Going into superdrug or boots and coming out with one pair for near enough a fiver is getting ridiculous, so I went on a hunt to compare prices and find out how to get the most for your money.
It turns out that you don't have to come out of your local beauty store feeling like you've just been robbed, and that paying for brands like 'eyelure' or 'ELF' is the same as buying non branded lashes.

Going onto eBay, i typed in 'false eyelashes' and the amount of search results astounded me, 11, 746 results popped up on my screen and i wondered why on earth I'd ever bought eyelashes in store before!
The majority of sales were 'Buy it now', a common way to buy items on eBay, and when buying eyelashes its pretty useful, as buying directly turned out to be cheaper than having a bidding war for hours on end. Most of the 'buy it now' lashes were also in bulk, being in packs of 10, with prices from as little as £2.00 with free P+P (postage and packaging).
You may think that because they are cheap that they will arrive and they wont be what you wanted, but my sister is the queen of buying false eyelashes, and let me tell you they are all top quality, with lots of different styles to choose from, so you wont be disappointed.
If you don't have an eBay account, I suggest you get one, as you can get a lot of items a lot cheaper online than in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment