Thursday 16 February 2012

Hello & Welcome!


This is my first post in my new blog, absorbeauty, which i hope you will all enjoy. Its basically going to be a blog about fashion and beauty, with me sharing some of my favorite looks of the week from celebrities and the high street, as well as talking about the latest trends, fashion history, and tips and tricks for make up, nails, hair etc..
First off I’ll introduce myself. My name is Jaz and I’m a 20 year old qualified beautician. I currently work in a childrens play area, but I hope some day to own my own business whether it be a clothes store, spa or successful business. My only aim for this blog is really to have an outlet to share my thoughts and opinions on certain trends and products, and if I inspire you to want to keep reading then great!
Like a lot of people I struggle with money issues. I struggle to earn it, and to keep hold of it long enough to save it for expensive treats. So in this blog I will be helping you aswell as myself to find cheaper clothing options, shortcuts to beauty treatments and how to make your money last!
Thankyou for reading, and I hope you follow me and continue to read my posts!
Jaz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment